Thursday, January 27, 2011

Proses vs. Prose

When I started this blog, I wanted it to be called "Pointless Prose". But apparently the web address was not available. Someone in some corner of the world actually thinks like I do and named her (or was it him?) blog the same. At least the URL was. So for lack of a better URL, I just used "proses" which is just not the same! :(


I got bored in class today and decided to check on the "prose" blog and Blogger kindly informed me that no blog with that name exists and asked me if I would like to start a blog with that name. I'm guessing that the user had: (a) been kicked out by Blogger or (b) deleted the blog by herself (or himself). So finally after all this while, I've got to name my blog the right way; Just like I wanted! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment